Have a music lover on your gift list? With only 10 days left until Christmas, here’s a Gift Guide with 10 picks from us that are sure to make any rock-and-roller happy.
- Recycled Record Home Décor – Album clocks, bowls, coasters or Christmas ornaments made from recycled records are sure to please any vinyl lover.
- Shot Glasses – Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd or AC/DC shot glass sets are a great addition to any bar.
- Rock and Roll Games – Band album cover puzzles or Woodstock playing cards make great stocking stuffers.
- U2’s Joshua Tree 30th Anniversary Box Set – This box set is a must-have for any U2 fan on your list.
- U2’s Songs of Experience LP – Rolling Stone Magazine just gave this new U2 release 4.5 stars.
- Record Player – Know someone that doesn’t have a record player but wants to start listening to vinyl? A portable record player makes a great first turntable. With built in speakers, 3 speeds and RCA output, you can just plug it in and play.
- Record Store Day Black Friday Exclusive Record Releases – Buying for a record collector? Record Store Day Black Friday exclusive, limited edition, picture discs, and colored vinyl records are a welcome addition to any collection.
- Art & Books –Have someone who appreciates shopping local? If so, then a handcrafted piece of art by a local artist or a book by a local author is a great gift.
- Rock Wear – Tie-Dye is not just for hippies! Tie-Dye shirts or rock t’s are always a big hit.
- Gift Certificate – Give the gift of music simply with a Vinyl Revival gift certificate and let your music loving friends and family shop for their faves.
We are off to Made in America later today so we are closing at 2:00 p.m.
Enjoy the Labor Day weekend!
We’ll see you on Wednesday at 2:00 p.m..
I go to A LOT of concerts so I knew that there was a class action suit against Ticketmaster and that I was probably going to get some kind of credit for tickets. Since the lineup for Made in America was just announced and I planned to buy tickets, I was hoping that I could use the “credit” toward those tickets but after reading an article in philly.com yesterday, it looks like you can only use the voucher(s) for eligible shows.
I signed into my account to see if I indeed had a voucher(s) and it looks like I do but there’s a message saying that all eligible ticket vouchers have been redeemed and the first wave of eligible events has been closed. WTH. I have lots of promo codes that don’t expire until 2020 so I hope to get to use them all. I guess I’ll need to keep my eyes open to make sure I don’t miss the next wave of eligible tickets. Keep your eyes open too if you have vouchers.
Please make note – we will be closed on Friday, June 10th.
Sorry for any inconvenience!
We will be closing early, at 6 p.m., on Wednesday, April 13th. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Vinyl Revival will not be open late on First Friday, November 6th.
Please feel free to shop late on November 7th, 13th & 20th.
We’ll be open for business during our scheduled November events.
This Wednesday, October 7th, Vinyl Revival will be open from 12 – 5 p.m. We’ll resume our regular Wednesday hours, 2 – 7:30 p.m., next week. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Next Friday, August 7th, we will not be open late for First Friday. We will close at 5:30 – regular Friday hours.
First Friday, September 4th, we will be closed.
There also will not be an Italian Classic Cinema movie screening on the second Friday of September, September 11th.
Vinyl Revival will be closed for vacation from Saturday, August 29th through Tuesday, September 15th. We will re-open on Wednesday, September 16th at 2:00 p.m.
Vinyl Revival will be closed on Wednesday, July 8th and Thursday, July 9th.
We hope to re-open with regular business hours on Friday, July 10th and remain open late for the Classic Italian Cinema Screening at 7:30 p.m. Please call first on Friday to make sure we are open.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Next Friday, July 3rd, we will NOT be open late for first Friday events. We’ll be closing regular time at 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 4th, we will be CLOSED.
Happy 4th of July! Enjoy the holiday and Lansdowne’s fabulous fireworks!